Planit are excited to announce the release of Cabinet Vision 2011 Release 1. Cabinet Vision 2011 R1 was released at the IWF show in Atlanta in late August, 2010.
As the name suggests new Versions will now be known by the year they are featured. Plus there will now be 2 major releases per year giving Planit customers who purchase the update new features every 6 months. Doing this allows for a quick turn around in feature requests as well as the end user getting more sooner.
The first release of 2011 R1 is packed with over 80 new features including some of the following,
- Modify Wall Length, Height, Bulkhead position and Shape in Elevation View
- Door Style Configuration from the Section Editor
- Rendering Enhancements
- Mortise and Tennon/ Blind Dado configuration via and the Assembly Wizard
- Specify line boring ‘By Opening’ via the Assembly Wizard
- Cabinet and Part Shaping with CAD Tools (SU only)
- Parametrically driven Constraints for cabinets and parts (SU only)
- Plus many more
Cabinet Vision 2011 Release 2 will be due out early in 2011 and promises to give many more great new features an is included in the initial update for customer who purchase Release 1.
In conjunction with the Cabinet Vision 2011 R1 is the release of S2M 2011 R1 with 20 new features including,
- 6th Face nesting
- New True Shape nesting program
- Additional cutting strategies and controls for Nesting
- Plus many more
In the coming weeks Planit will be conducting Seminars for customers to come and view the new features and see how they can help your business. These will be followed by training days to help users update their systems and practice the new features.
Email email@example.com for a quotation on updating to Cabinet Vision R2011and/ or S2M Centre.
Return to newsletter