Key features of Screen-to-Machine Solution include:
Start the job - Finish the Job - with everything in the one program, you'll reduce the time it takes to complete your design and sent it to your machine.
Complete your designs with ease using plan and evaluation views
Photo-Realistic Drawings - produce high-quality renderings to help win more jobs
Easily customise your job & build your library with cabinets.
Cabinet Editing - Easy creation of assemblies that will allow you to quickly build your library and create one-off custom cabinets.
Communicate important production information to the shop floor with integrated part labels and reports
Intelligent Small Part Handling (with Nesting) gives greater control when producing small parts for a job
- Cabinet Vision Solid Essential with S2M Essential
- Online Sessions to install your software + connect to your machine
- 1 Day of Onsite Integration allows us to spend
1-on-1 time helping you customise your system further and ensure a smooth integration of the software into your business.
- 12 month Customer Care (inc phone support, online forums and updates)
- 1 x CV Essential Online Course - 4 Day Online Course learning about how Cabinet Vision works whilst we work with you to setup your system
Click on the images below to see more:
Click Here to read a Case Study on Benchmark Interior Joinery, one of our happy customers from South Australia who is already experiencing the benefits of Solid Essential with S2M Essential
Cabinet Vision is a true design-to-manufacturing solution that when implemented into your business, will help your business grow and achieve the results you desire. With four complete design-to-manufacturing solutions, there is one that best suits you. Planit's S2M Centre provides you a seamless and complete software solution to draw your designs and send it through to your CNC Machine.