Solid Standard is designed with the small cabinet manufacturer in mind. Solid Standard gives you the functionality required to take your business to the next step. Thinking about getting a low-cost Nesting CNC-Router? This is the ideal product to step up for the small cabinet manufacturer wanting more from their business.
As a part of the Cabinet Vision range, Solid Standard is developed with the core functionality needed to help businesses. Solid Standard is easy to learn, has a wizard based setup, combined with the ability to design your own cabinetry and build your own library.
And as a part of the Cabinet Vision range, you’ve got options when it’s time to add on additional features and functionality.
Key Features of Solid Standard:
- Extensive design views & job information including floor plan, elevation, wire,
photo rendering, job estimating, material & parts list.
- Quick & easy cabinet editing with openings, doors, drawers, shelving & divisions
- Create photo realistic renderings with shadows and reflections using Photo Vision
- Move with design trends:
o door & drawer front style definition
o straight, angled, curved, cathedral, vaulted and peninsula walls
o display appliance, fixtures & fittings
- Create materials & custom moulding profiles
- Basic Job costings & Material Mark-ups
- Begin to advance with basic part shaping
- 32mm and Frame Overlay Construction
- Import Sketch-up ® 3D Models
- Batch Process Multiple Jobs
- Import licensed Setup packages and User Custom Scripting
- Add on CNC functionality