Solid Essential is Planit's entry-level design for manufacturing software tool.
Accurate cutlistsReduce production time and eliminate waste when your cutlists are right the first time.
Submittal DrawingsUtilize advanced CAD features to produce professional shop and submittal drawings.
Quality RenderingsImpress your next potential client with your presentations and win more projects.
It may be our entry-level design to manufacture software product, but we don’t call it Solid Essential for nothing.
It comes packed with the “essential” tools every cabinet maker needs.
Offering cabinet maker's the essential software tools for building cabinets, Solid Essential allows for room design & layout, plan, elevation & 3D rendered views, generation of cabinet reports, cutlists, material & hardware requirements, plus basic estimating information.
And as a part of the Cabinet Vision range, you’ve got options when it’s time to add additional features.
If you're happy - why not Subscribe for 12months
Need help during your 30-day trial, call our Help Desk on 1300 716 932 or email our services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note, if you experience any technical issues that may stop the Solid Essential Trial from completing all its steps.
If you do have any issues,please complete this form and we'll be in contact with you
Key Features of Solid Essential
• Includes the power of Photovision
• Design your own cabinetry and save to your favourites
• Option for Face Frame or Frameless Construction Definition
• Drawer Box and Roll Out Construction Definition
• Door/Drawer Front Style Definition
• Extensive Design Views Available (Plan, Elevation, 3D, Rendered, etc.)
• Easily apply textures to surfaces
• Customise your own title block
• Straight, Angled, and Peninsula Walls
• User Defined Custom Assembly Catalogs
• Full Cabinet Sectioning Control
• 2D CAD Functionality
• Step up to add on CNC functionality
For more than 35 years, Planit has been developing, implementing & supporting specialised software solutions for the cabinet & joinery industry.
Developing a single interface, offering a true screen to machine solution* with no reliance on 3rd party applications, has given thousands of Planit customers a competitive edge.
For more information on Planit software or to find out which level will suit your business, email email@example.com or call our office on 1300 855 411.