Solid Essential is Planit's entry level design for manufacturing software tool.
It may be our entry level design to manufacture software product, but we don’t call it Solid Essential for nothing.
It comes packed with the “essential” tools every cabinet maker needs.
Offering cabinet maker's the essential software tools for building cabinets, Solid Essential allows for room design & layout, plan, elevation & 3D rendered views, generation of cabinet reports, cutlists, material & hardware requirements, plus basic estimating information.
And as a part of the Cabinet Vision range, you’ve got options when it’s time to add on additional features.
And for $995USD it a great place to start on your road to success.
Please Note, we are currently experiencing some technical issues that sometimes stop the Solid Essential Trial from completing all its steps.
If you do have any issues, please complete this form and we'll be in contact with you
Need help during your 30 day trial, call our Help Desk on 1300 716 932 or email our services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Features of Solid Essential
• Includes the power of Photovision
• Design your own cabinetry and save to your favourites
• Option for Face Frame or Frameless Construction Definition
• Drawer Box and Roll Out Construction Definition
• Door/Drawer Front Style Definition
• Extensive Design Views Available (Plan, Elevation, 3D, Rendered, etc.)
• Easily apply textures to surfaces
• Customise your own title block
• Straight, Angled, and Peninsula Walls
• User Defined Custom Assembly Catalogs
• Full Cabinet Sectioning Control
• 2D CAD Functionality
• Step up to add on CNC functionality
For more than 35 years, Planit has been developing, implementing & supporting specialised software solutions for the cabinet & joinery industry.
Developing a single interface, offering a true screen to machine solution* with no reliance on 3rd party applications, has given thousands of Planit customers a competitive edge.
For more information on Planit software or to find our which level will suit your business, email email@example.com or call our office on 1300 855 411.