Do you have designers and need a tool to get the job won? Solid Drafter is the solution when you don’t require cut lists.
Solid Drafter automatically generates your factory drawings, 3D photo realistic renderings, and estimating data.
Utilise split-screen designing; providing floor plan, elevation, perspective views & cabinet lists, all on one screen offering you visual validation during each process.
Easy to navigate ribbon bars make locating items effortless. Build a ‘Favourites’ menu saving you time when designing a job.
As part of the Cabinet Vision range, Solid Drafter is developed with the core functionality needed to help businesses. Solid Drafter is easy to learn, has a wizard based setup, combined with the ability to design your own cabinetry and build your own library.
As part of the Cabinet Vision range, you’ve got options when it’s time to add on additional features and functionality
Key Features of Solid Drafter
- Extensive design views & job information including floor plan , elevation , wire, photo rendering, job estimating, material & parts list
- Advanced Pricing & Quoting functionality, such as pricing by material and cabinet, as well as labour reports.
- Quick & easy cabinet editing with openings, doors, drawers, shelving & divisions
- Cabinet Shaping tools, cabinets can be curved or have cut-outs
- Create photo realistic renderings with shadows & reflections using Photo Vision
- Move with design trends:
o door & drawer front style definition
o curved, cathedral, vaulted, peninsula walls, layout t-walls (stub walls) and double sided walls
o display appliance, fixtures & fittings
- Horizontal Grain for Partitions, Backs, Bottoms, & Finished Ends
- Advanced CAD Functionality
- Import Sketch-up ® Models & DXF files
- Complete control of all details of the cabinet hardware, materials, changing construction settings, door styles and more