SPEAKERS CONFIRMED FOR FIAA CONFERENCE
|Date||18 Sep 2015|
|Time||8.30am – 5.00pm|
|Venue||Novotel Sydney Olympic Park|
|Address||Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Ph: (02) 8762 1111
|Pricing||Early Bird Price: FIAA Members $199 Non Members $299 Registered before 30th June 2015 & Group Booking Offer!|
Planit is excited to annouce that we have joined with FIAA in hosting a conference on the 18th of September with the theme, ‘Future Proof Your Business’.
The conference this year will be in Sydney, which will be held at the Novotel Hotel, Sydney Olympic Park.
The conference theme and program is in response to concerns about the future of manufacturing in Australia.
FIAA & Planit are excited to announce that we have secured an impressive line-up of speakers, bringing along with them the knowledge and experience that relate to our theme.
Our presenters will be speaking on a range of topics such as, but not limited to:
- Software innovation - current and future trends (Steve Cugley - General Manager, Planit Cutting Edge Solutions)
- Finance solutions for your business (Michael Ryan - Finlease)
- The future of manufacturing and design innovation (Dr Sasha Alexander PhD BDesID FDIA I/DSA, Senior Lecturer University of Western Sydney)
- Big business practice and how it can be implemented into SME's (Jim Snelson - CEO, Borg Manufacturing & Greg Miles - General Manager, Marquis Bathroom Products)
- Design and new trends (Judy Johnson - President, Trends)
- Statistics on the future of housing and renovations (Shane Garret - HIA, Senior Economist)
- Content and social media, how to get leads to your business and website(Phillip Parisis - Digital Producer, ABSC Marketing)
- Innovation in the workplace through skills development (Michael Hartman - CEO, ForestWorks)
FIAA would also like to thank our latest conference sponsors and partners.
Major Conference Sponsor:
Planit Cutting Edge Solutions, With Planit it's not just about the software it's about the solution.
Supporting Conference Sponsors:
Further Information & Registration Form
The manufacturing sector is under severe pressure in the midst of imports, high production costs and lack of economies of scale.
The intention of the conference is to assist businesses and industry partners to navigate their way to become more competitive, productive and efficient through innovation, collaboration and industry best practice.
The conference will provide many opportunities for thought provoking discussion, collaboration and networking with current and future industry leaders.
Conference attendees are invited to attend our AWISA sponsored cocktail party. This will be a great opportunity to unwind and catch up with other attendees at the end of the day.
Are you a professional in the industry requiring Continuing Development Points?
Attend our industry conference and secure half of your yearly requirements; 6 CPD Points.
Group Booking Offer: If two or more delegates are registered from the same company you will receive the third and subsequent delegates at a discounted price.
Click here to register and take advantage of our member discounts and early bird specials.
Watch this space for further details to be announced.