Planit Solutions, Inc., a global developer of CAD/CAM software, is seeking a Customer Service Representative. This position may choose to work from our Tuscaloosa, AL headquarters or may prefer one of our other locations in Charlotte, NC; Southfield, MI; Forest Lake, MN; Woodland, CA; or Carlsbad, CA. A high school diploma or equivalent and prior sales or telemarketing experience are required. This position has a starting annual gross income range of between $35k and $45k.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Provide assistance with customer inquiries on software products & services
- Responsible for selling non-core products: software add-on modules, support services, certification training classes, etc.
- Maintain a minimum monthly sales volume of $35,000.00 individually
- Responsible for contacting each customer in assigned territory a minimum of once each calendar quarter
- Work as PS Consultant team partner, building, nurturing and maintaining the partnership
- Prospect for new customers by telephone
- Solicit product demo opportunities for each Consultant team member in the respective territory assignment
- Assist each Consultant team member as needed to insure the success of the sales channel
- Multi-tasking customer sales/service
If you are a professional/career minded individual, with the above desired qualifications, and would like to enhance your career with an industry leader, please email your resume (including salary requirements) to email@example.com. Please include CSR in the subject line of your email.
<<< Back to careers